ACME 45-70 (.458) 300gr RNFP Coated Bullets, 100/Box
The hard cast bullet is cast with 92-6-2 certified alloy (BHN 16), then coated with the Hi-Tek coating and heat cured to anneal to the lead alloy. After the bullets are coated they are then sized to .458 for final product. This is not loaded ammunition. Acme Item # 45-70300RNFP COATED
Benefits of shooting Acme+ Coated bullets include:
1. Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
2. Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
3. Range friendly
4. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
5. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
6. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.