ACME 9mm (.356) 147gr FP (Flat Point) Coated Bullets, 500/Box
ACME + Coated Bullets are coated in red HiTek coating and named “Lipstick” rounds.
These lead cast bullets are made from 92-6-2 alloy and then are coated in HiTek coating.
The 9mm 147 RN-NLG is a non-lube groove bullet thus has a longer driving band creating greater accuracy during the firing process. This is not loaded ammunition. ACME Item # 9MM147FP Coated
Benefits of shooting Acme+ Coated bullets include:
1. Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
2. Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
3. Range friendly
4. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
5. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
6. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.