Acme 41 Cal (.411) 215gr SWC Coated Cast Bullets, 100/Box
These lead cast/hard cast bullets are made from certified 92-6-2 alloy (BHN 16) and are then coated in HiTek coating which molecularly bonds to the bullet completely encapsulating The HiTekcCoating prevents lead to bore contact.
ACME+ Coated Bullets are Range Friendly as there is less smoke as associated with traditional lubed bullets. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders and can be shot at higher velocities without lead fouling. This is not loaded ammunition. Acme Item # 41l215SWC COATED
Benefits of shooting Acme+ Coated bullets include:
1. Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
2. Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
3. Range friendly
4. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
5. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
6. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.