Acme 44 Cal (.430) 200gr RNFP Coated Bullets, 100/Box
ACME Bullet Company manufactures 44 Caliber 200 Grain RNFP (Round Nost Flat Point) hard cast bullets. These lead cast bullets are ready for reloading as they are sized to .430 and coated with Hi-Tek Coating. ACME bullets are made from certified 92-6-2 lead alloy with a Brinell Hardness (BHN) of 16. All cast bullets are shipped in a unique reusable wooden box. This is not loaded ammunition. Acme Item # 44200RNFP Coated
USE: Cowboy Action
Benefits of shooting Acme+ Coated bullets include:
1. Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
2. Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
3. Range friendly
4. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
5. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
6. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.