Acme 45 Colt (.452) 200 Grain RNFP Coated Bullets, 100/Box
This bullet is hard cast with 92-6-2 certified alloy and is then coated with the HI-Tek Coating and heat cured. The coating and heat curing process is done 3 times to ensure consistency. This is not loaded ammunition. ACME Item # 45COLT200RNFP Coated
Benefits of shooting Acme+ Coated bullets include:
1. Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
2. Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
3. Range friendly
4. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
5. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
6. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.