Acme 40-10mm (.401) 200gr RN Coated Bullets, 100/Box
This is a Non-Lube groove bullet and has a longer driving band or bearing surface to create greater accuracy, 100/Box
ACME Bullet Company is proud to announce their NEW line of ACME+ Hi-Tek coated bullets. Coated in red these are nicknamed the “Lipstick” rounds. GIVE YOUR NEXT TARGET A LASTING KISS.
These lead cast/hard cast bullets are made from certified 92-6-2 alloy and are then cured in HiTek coating. This is not loaded ammunition. Acme Item # 40-10mm200RN Coated
Benefits of shooting Acme+ Coated bullets include:
1. Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
2. Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
3. Range friendly
4. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
5. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
6. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.