ACME 45 AUTO (.452) 200gr RN Coated Bullets, 500/Box
The benefits to shooting coated bullets are numerous and include: The coating molecularly bonds to the bullet totally encapsulating it. Coating prevents lead to bore contact. Less smoke as associated with traditional lubed bullets. RANGE Friendly!! Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
These lead cast bullets are made from 92-6-2 alloy and then are coated in HiTek coating. This is not loaded ammunition. ACME Item # 45AUTO200RN Coated
Benefits of shooting Acme+ Coated bullets include:
1. Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
2. Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
3. Range friendly
4. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
5. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
6. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.