Acme 44 Cal (.430) 240gr SWC Coated Bullets 100/Box
ACME + Bullets are coated in red HiTek Coating and nicknamed “Lipstick” Bullets. Give your next target a lasting KISS.
These lead cast bullets are made from 92-6-2 alloy (BHN 16) and are coated in HiTek coating. The HiTek coating molecularly bonds to the bullet, totally encapsulating it and preventing lead to bore contact. ACME+ Coated bullets are “Range Friendly” as there is less smoke than traditional lubed bullets. These bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders and can be shot at higher velocities without lead fouling. Can be shot through polygonal rifling. This is not loaded ammunition. Acme Item # 44CAL240SWC COATED
Benefits of shooting Acme+ Coated bullets include:
1. Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
2. Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
3. Range friendly
4. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
5. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
6. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.