Acme 45 Auto (.452) 200gr SWC (Semi-Wad Cutter) Coated Bullets, 100/Box
ACME Bullet Company manufactures the 45 ACP 200 SWC-NLG Hi Tek Coated bullet. This new design is a non-lube groove that increases the engagement of the rifling during the firing process.
The hard cast bullet is cast with 92-6-2 certified alloy, then coated with the Hi-Tek coating and heat cured to anneal to the lead alloy. After the bullets are coated they are then sized to .452 for final product. This is not loaded ammunition. ACME Item # 45AUTO200SWC Coated
Benefits of shooting Acme+ Coated bullets include:
1. Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
2. Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
3. Range friendly
4. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
5. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
6. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
Most popluar 45 ACP bullet for target, IPSC and IDPA shooters.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.