ACME 9mm (.356) 115 Grain RN Coated Bullets, 500/Box
ACME Bullet Company’s “Lipstick” bullets are cast bullets with HiTek coating. All bullets are cast with 92-6-2 alloy then coated with HiTek coating that molecularly bonds to the bullet as it cures. This process completely encapsulates the bullet.
The HiTek coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling. It also produces less smoke than traditional wax lubed bullets and can be shot at higher velocities without lead fouling. HiTek coated bullets also feed well in automated bullet feeders.
The 9mm 115 RN-NLG is a non-lube groove bullet thus has a longer driving band creating greater accuracy during the firing process. This is not loaded ammunition. ACME item # 9MM115RN Coated
Benefits of shooting Acme+ Coated bullets include:
1. Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
2. Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
3. Range friendly
4. Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
5. Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
6. Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.